Ακατάλληλο για παιδιά κάτω των 3 ετών
Not suitable for children under 3 years
Uncover the history, culture, and geography of fascinating gemstones with this gemstone digging kit for kids. The World of Gemstones Dig Kit comes with 8 real gemstones that inspire kids to explore different countries, cultures, and the world of gemmology. Children dig up real gems including rose quartz and amethyst and convert the box into a display case to show off their gems.
An ideal present for young scientists, kids dig out 8 real gemstones and learn about 10 countries and cultures around the world.
- Great for STEM learning, children use the 2 digging tools to dig up 8 real gemstones including red jasper, rose quartz and amethyst.
- Learn about the unique cultures of 10 different countries with the full colour Adventure Guide.
- Keep the packaging! The gemstone kit box transforms into a display case to show off the gems.
- Kit includes 8 real gemstones, 3 continent digging blocks, 2 digging tools, 1 Adventure Guide, and inserts to turn the packaging into a display case.
- Digging block measures 17cm L x 2.5cm H. Pickaxe measures 11.5cm L x 10cm W.
- Note: Gemstone sizes and appearance may vary. Excavation tools have sharp points.
- Also available: Dig & Display Fossil Kit.