Ακατάλληλο για παιδιά κάτω των 3 ετών
Not suitable for children under 3 years
Construction play meets engineering with this hands-on, DIY maze maker. Ideal for kids who love construction toys, children will put their critical thinking skills to the test as they use a real working power drill to attach 15 track pieces of varying lengths and design a marble track to complete 10 different maze puzzle challenges.
This STEM skills extravaganza challenges children to put their critical thinking skills to the test as they explore principles of science and engineering to design their own simple maze marble track.
- Mini-makers use a kid-friendly power drill and bolts to attach 15 track pieces of varying lengths and shapes to complete 10 different maze challenges.
- Then they drop the ball in to test the track and adjust as needed.
- Children can complete the 10 maze challenges or make up their own creative maze marble tracks.
- Use the wall brackets to mount the board to a wall or cork board. For a larger play space, multiple boards can be connected (sold separately) using the tabs and wall mounting brackets.
- Set includes a design board, 15 track pieces including an S track, straightaways, pinwheels, and more, kid-friendly power drill, 20 bolts, ball, 2 wall brackets, and 5 double-sided maze challenge cards.
- Maze board measures 30cm H x 25cm W x 5cm L.
- Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
- Warning: Set has a marble.