Children will get addicted to this puzzle game as they develop their color recognition and matching skills. Players need to match as many colours as they can when placing their game tiles. Game play reinforces a variety of skills: Critical thinking, Problem solving, Matching, Addition, Observation. Ideal for the whole family to enjoy, Provides three different levels of play. Includes: 40 color tiles, Multilingual instructions.
Color tiles feature four different colors. Tiles measure 7.5cm. For 2-6 players. Features multilingual packaging
How to play:
- Players score points by matching the color squares
- Each player starts with six cards
- The top card from the remaining deck is placed color side up in the game play area
- Players place their game tiles against any side of the center card, matching at least one of its colored squares
- Game play continues until all cards have been used
- The player with the highest score at that end wins!