- Get ready to code from the first go with the next generation of our award-winning remote control coding Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set
- Programme Botley to do a sequence of up to 150 steps and discover 16 fun interactions that transform Botley into a train, police car, ghost, and more
- Next generation Botley includes expanded coding styles such as music, lights and movement
- Screen-free coding helps kids learn coding and STEM skills without a tablet or phone – coding for kids has never been easier
- Coding robots are great at learning new things, so Botley comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, six double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
Learning Resources Botley 2.0 the Coding Robot Activity Set is the next generation of our award-winning Botley the Coding Robot. With the innovative modes, features, and fun found in Botley the Coding Robot 2.0, our smartest coding robot yet. Botley 2.0 helps kids as young as five learn to code through 100% screen-free play. It’s easy to get started with Botley 2.0. It’s ready to code from the first go – code it to move in six directions, play music, and even put on a light show. Discover Botley 2.0’s 16 fun interactions – transform it into a train, police car, ghost, and more. You can even test your memory with the lights and sounds of a game of Botley Says. Your little coders can build coding sequences of up to 150 steps, and go on adventures with a built-in sensor that lights up Botley 2.0 in the dark. With the help of Botley 2.0’s 77-piece activity set, kids will be solving their first coding and STEM challenges in just minutes.